Beanie Town

Here are the samples of the hats that you can order. They are all hand crocheted and come in the following sizes:
XS- infant (4mos. -12mos.)- $12
S- little toddler (12 mos-2 yrs.)- $15
M-toddler (2yrs-6yrs.)- $15
L- child (6yrs-12 yrs.)- $15

All orders will be taken through my email at katieagodfrey@yahoo.com. I will give you the address where payment can be sent, and as soon as payment is received the beanies will be shipped. Shipping is $2, unless I otherwise indicate when I take your order.

Check back for new styles.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A few new beanies...

ASPEN
This beanie is off-white with accents in brown, and light and dark pinks.

MEMPHIS
This beanie is dark brown with light and dark pink.

2 comments:

  1. hi- I would love to order four of these from you. Im here in Preston and I saw them at Couture Salon. Adorable. I would love them for Christmas. Let me know how to place the order. My email is marklana1@juno.com
    Thanks
    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here! click this link

    ReplyDelete